Monday, July 26, 2010

ME GETTING OVER MY PAST :) fuckin finallly......

FUCK MY PAST!!!!!!
fuck michael gordon,
fuck taylor hawkins,
fuck christan regier,
fuck cameron smith,
semi fuck justin...for one certain reason
fuck everything that happened with you assholes
i really did love taylor at one point...but now he can just go fuck himself
christan...im sry i left you..but you fell in love wayy to fast and really u only wanted on thing
cameron....u were pretty kool...but u can fuckin die for all i care
justin...sry i left you the first time..im glad were still friends but why the FUCK would you date me again because you felt bad for me...that was just fucked up and that u didnt even tell me!!
michael....FUCK YOU. ive really always hated you..i think i went with you because i wanted someone different,but really u werent any better. and u were my fake love...:/ sry for leaving u and our relationship was OVER THE PHONE MOSTLY.....so it was weird being i person
i ABSOLUETLY HATE EVERYTHING I DID WTH YOU FUCKERS......SO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE....I TRY TO BE FRIENDS...BUT IT JUST DOESNT WORK...(except justin)
ok sooo taylor,michael we the only guys to finger me..and with michael, i told u i didnt want to be that person any more but just kept telling me i wouldnt and that im not those girls...so i believed you, and taylor...because i loved you....and i trusted you but FUCK U BOTH.....
cameron...u were my bad/spontanious experience...kinda fun but very wrong. im soooo sry haley that we kissd. but really i dont care anymore. ur just being a complete bitch about it and you dont even like me...so forget you.
christian.....wow....all we did was kiss. soo psh..on that.
but no matter wat im sry to myself. for letting them mke me think it was ok and for letting you guys turn me. and im sry for how i was. just leaving one and going to the other and for leaving at the worse times.....im sryfo hurting you guys
i do not regret all that. it happened and was my curious time of being a teenager....
im not wat so ever saying im proud of any of it!!!
im not a slut,whore,skank...watever the hell else pple think of
i let my boundaries down with two of my BOYFRIENDS,one was in fuckin 9th grade!!!
and one in summer time!!!! so fuck rumors and shit.
im not letting all this bring me down anymore.
im over my past. its closed to being a part of my future.
im so much better than wat most pple kno me as or hear.
only two pple really kno me.
this shit will not make wat happened last time, happen again.
and i swear...if i hear anyone say shit about my boyfriend again i will punch you.
im not fucking kidding....ha
I LOVE TIMMY AND I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONES OPINION!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment