Sunday, May 29, 2011

death in my head..... :O

my thoughts keep swirling around death...
like it would be the simpler choice without going through all this pain....
everynight...feeling like i keeps happening all over again,
i can barley sleep or eat....might as well be dead.
i wanted to hurt myself sooo many times since it happened...
but i cant bring myself all the way to do it...
i dont want that feeling but i keep having the thoughts of it...and these thoughts...
A. keep on living ur life and do great in school and accept it all and maybe u guys will be real close friends...
B. kill urself cause its the easy way and he is ur life and he will always have ur heart and not knowing if he will ever be urs again kills u already....
C. keep ur head up and try ur best to be ok with everything and be really close friends...
for one...u have my heart and ur just my everything...wether u understand that or not u are.
i dont think u ever understood how much i really do love u. two:i kno i can get through this but i want u two be my best friend and i want us to be so close and laugh at our memories....but i keep getting told that willl take along time....and i guess so since i dont kno how too put my feelings and wants away....idk anymore.....ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment