Monday, November 26, 2012

my body craves u..

my body craves it....
not just sex its self...
but sex with u..
it drives my body..
with passion,
i want your body against mine..
with nothing on..
feeling the warmth of your hands..
going all over my body...
you know your way around my body...
and it drives me crazy...
your kiss sends chills down my spine,
your touch makes me melt,
your bite makes me want more,
and your lick makes me tingle,
i crave to have sex with u...
its like my body needs it...
no one could ever measure up to the way...
u make my body feel...
i never imagined such a powerful bond or connection...
its like we were made to have sex together...
its torture to be away...
my body craves to be against yours...
to feel you inside me...
just writing this and thinking is torture...
i'm scared this desire will never go away....
i don't want it to but it has to...
my body craves u....


No comments:

Post a Comment